Friday, May 1, 2009

Easter for Twins Fans



S234 R15 S20 5/01/09









Baby Joe-sus returned today and blessed the congregation with an opposite field blast off of the human Swine Flu, Sidney Ponson. Can anyone (anyone?!) explain why this guy gets chance after chance after sweat-inducing chance in this league. He had one DECENT season (2001) and 9 AWFUL seasons. He also beat up a judge in Aruba. Just throwing that out there.

Have you seen this guy pitch? By the third inning the back of his neck looks like a pack of frozen weiners left in the summer sun to melt, sweat and rot. Gross.

Anyhoo, the Twins rolled over Sid the Swine 7-5.


DBAG Fan(s) of the Game!

I began by somewhat loudly proclaiming a disdain for the slumping Michael Cuddyer. This chick and her big-headed boyfriend immediately turn around a profess to me their love of "Cuddy-Buddy." Sigh. I literally apologized and told them I would try to keep it down.
Predictably, a few innings later Cuddyer got a seeing eye single that snuck under the centerfielder's glove for a double.

I stood and clapped, as I am still a fan any time a Twin gets a hit. Even Punto. But what I did not expect was these two clowns to be turned around making faces and clapping in my face. I won't tell you what I said but I only needed to say one sentence to get them sitting.

COMPANY:Christy B (1), Zach (6)
Food/Bev: 1 Sprite x $4.50
Attendance: 24,727 (53% full)
Seat Cost: $3.08
Parking cost: $5.00
Total Spent: $12.58
Season Total: $254.74($14.98/gm)

No comments:

Post a Comment