Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Game 39....Thanks, Selig. The Pirates come to the Dome!



S234 R3 S10 6/16/09



Andrew McCutchen is going to be a superduperstar someday very soon. Maybe I am out of the loop but I haven't heard a ton about this kid. I have a feeling I will be very soon.

He covered a ton of ground at the Dome in CF this entire series, and he has a TON of speed on the basepaths. Conversely, Nyjer Morgan lost THREE balls in the roof during this series. Ouch.



COMPANY: None (13)
Food/Bev: None
Attendance: 25,351 (54.4% full)
Seat Cost: $3.08
Parking cost: $2.00
Total Spent: $5.08(Thats more like it...)
Season Total: $569.09 ($14.59/gm)


DBAG Beyotch O da Game

This lady in a pink shirt, who sternly told me to sit down when I stood and cheered for my man-crush, Joe Mauer. Lady, if you are reading this- You are fat. There I said it. Now go get therapy and learn how to not talk for three minutes. Sheesh.


After three singles up the middle, Mauer, protecting the plate, hit a down-and-in pitch between first baseman Adam LaRoche and the bag for an RBI double in the sixth."He should be MVP," said Pittsburgh starter Paul Maholm. "You throw him a breaking ball and he doesn't really budge. I threw some sinkers inside and he somehow inside-outs it and hits ground balls up the middle hard. You're not really getting in on him."

No comments:

Post a Comment