Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weren't the Indians supposed to be good?? #33


S212 R1 S2 6/2/09







No, really.... Am I supposed to be scared of something called Luis Valbuena? Really?


COMPANY: Zach (10)
Food/Bev: None
Attendance: 26,530 (56.9% full)
Seat Cost: $3.08
Parking cost: $0.00
Total Spent: $3.08
Season Total: $354.93 ($10.75/gm)



Dbag fan of the game:

This kid, who screamed at the top of his lungs that "MORNEAU NEEDS TO GO BACK TO THE MINORS!" Yikes.
On a related note, this guy barely beat out the 200 lb eighth grade girl who coughed like she had the swine flu, and ate nacho cheese by dipping her entire hand into the cup and sucking her fingers. Sigh.



"I don't know. I'm not really changing anything, my approach or anything," Mauer said. "I just try to hit the ball hard somewhere and they're starting to fly over the fence."

No comments:

Post a Comment