Friday, March 13, 2009

6-4-3 Toriiiii: What a competitor!





From http://sports.espn.go.com/espnmag/story?id=3973694

Outtakes With Kenny Mayne W/ Toriiiiii(i) Hunter

KM: After you make a mistake, do you ever think, Please hit the next one to leftfield?

TH:
There's one day I'll never forget. Back when Mike Mussina was on the Orioles, he was a doctor. He cut everyone up. I was on the Twins, and Mussina had 15 K's that day, including one against me. There were two outs in the ninth, and David Ortiz was up. I was in the hole, rooting for Ortiz to strike out, thinking, Throw the curveball. He can't hit it! Ortiz struck out, and I jumped up and down, and David looked at me like, What the hell are you doing, T?

1 comment:

  1. Does that surprise you from that no talent ass clown, and you can put it on the board for 1 more reason to have nooooooooooo respect for Hunter.

    ReplyDelete