Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Game 23---Detroilet Edition.....





234 r10S1 5/12/09




At one point Armando Galaraagaaa was a hot commodity in my fantasy league. Armando Galarrraggaaa sucks donkey balls. He pitches at a terribly slow pace, and has no out pitch. He is like a skinny Boof Bonser. Easy Twins win. It should also be noted that Jim Leyland continues to disgust me. He is like the Grandpa I am glad I never had. I would be pissed off if I were the next manager to have to use the visiting manager's office and that crusty old queef had hot-boxed it with Marlboros the entire week before. (deep breath). You suck, Leyland!




Dbag Fan of the Hood-Game

"Bitch you don't know me. My ankle hurts, so my girl, her momma and my keeds needs to sit down herr in tha handizzle capped row. Hell Yeah I see them old folk walkin up seven rows to open seats but bitch my ankle hurt! Get off me!"





COMPANY: Zach (9)
Food/Bev: None
Attendance: 24,807 (53.2% full)
Seat Cost: $3.08
Parking cost: $0
Total Spent: $3.08
Season Total: $280.71($12.20/gm)

"He hit it and I turned the wrong way," Thomas said. "So I probably could have had that one too, but I turned the wrong way off the jump and it got by me. That one was definitely hit better, so that would've been a harder play, but I still think I should've made it."

No comments:

Post a Comment