Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Game 24- Five Hours and One Hell of an Ending.

240 R15S8 5/13/09



240 R15S8 5/13/09





Dontrelle Willis. What a joke. Baseball is a funny game. If you have one or two good seasons it seems as though there will almost always be a team willing to throw millions of dollars at you. Players like Lew Ford sometimes only need HALF a season of dec to be considered MLB worthy and stick around inexplicably for years.

So it goes.

This particular game was a back and forth affair, with the Twins down 10-9 going into the bottom of the bottom of the 13th at approximately 1140 PM. After scrapping together a run to tie it, Joe Crede Walked Off with a Grand Slam at 11:58. Sweet.




DBAG FAN o' THA GAME!


Ok so sometimes I go to Twins games all by my lonesome. It's a little akward but not a big deal. Sometimes, it can actually be really fun.

That being said, the hardest part is picking a spot to sit out in GA.....by yourself. At this particular game I chose to sit pretty far up, so I wouldn't have to deal with too many people. There was a half row open in front of me and at least 15 open rows behind me.

So why the f did this teacher* need her class* to fill in the gd seats around me instead of just taking up a row or three DIRECTLY BEHIND ME! You had an ugly ass Tigers shirt on, and it made me NEED a Tigers loss, which I got in a most triumphant fashion. Good night, overbite!





COMPANY: None (9)
Food/Bev: None
Attendance: 22,178 (47.6% full)
Seat Cost: $3.08
Parking cost: $1.50
Total Spent: $4.58
Season Total: $285.29($11.88/gm)

"'Everybody needed that ... except maybe the other side," said Twins manager Ron Gardenhire, as Thursday's noon start time loomed"

No comments:

Post a Comment