Thursday, April 9, 2009

Day game, Nap Time




234 R12 seat4 4/9



Even Glen Perkins' fabled Golden Arm could not save the Twins today.


Thursday afternoon game, which meant the audience consisted mainly of handicapped folks, children and the unemployed. Needless to say, the crowd was not a factor today. I think I dozed off at least twice, but while I was awake I noticed the TWINS SWUNG AT THE FIRST OR SECOND PITCH damn near all day! I understand being overconfident against Jarrod Washedup (Half man-Half Chipmunk), but when he is laboring through the seventh and eighth innings it seems to me ya gotta take a few and wait for the inevitable mistake. Sigh. What do I know... On the plus side, great start by Perkins, with plenty of credit due to the defense.





Also, D bag fan of the Game!


Who the heck takes their toddler outside to have a cigarette with them? A D Bag fan of the game that's who!

STATS:

COMPANY: Kipper (1)
Food/Bev: None
Attendance: 20,015 (44%)
Seat Cost: $3.08
Parking cost: $1.50
Total Spent: $4.58
Season Total: $81.24 ($20.31/gm)

No comments:

Post a Comment