Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Erik Bedard, Gangster

836Ok. So it took me an hour and a half but I finally got the mobile blogging station up and running. Its live, bottom 5th, and the Twins are showing life for the first time all night. (All series, really). Gomez led off with a triple, followed by a morales K, then a Punto plunking. Span singled and stole second while Casilla struck out. Next up, my soon to be least favorite Twin, Duddy with runners on 2nd and 3rd.
Duddy has already struck out once with a RISP, then hit a meaningless single in his second AB. He quickly falls behind 0-2 before evening the count at 2-2. He takes two pitches so close that the HOME crowd oohhhhs.
Like clockwork, a single scoring two. 4-3 Ms.
Thats the thing with shit-talking particular Twins, it is win-win. Either the guy gets out, providing me with a smirk and "I told you so." If he gets a hit (which almost always happens if I am busy knocking them) then it benefits my favorite team.

No comments:

Post a Comment