Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dollar Dog Night....My biggest weakness!



S234 R14 S22 4/8

Silva! Silva! Silva! The Twins went all South Korea on that ass!


Notes on a Wednesday:

It was the first student night of the year. The women attended accordingly. However, I have decided I am not able to look at women anymore. You see I am in my late 20's and I can no longer tell the difference between a 16 year old and a 23 year old. Can't do it.

There was a pretty good fight in the upper deck under the curtains. Amazingly, 2,000 fans noticed that the fight was about to happen before one security guard could. After a few punches and the obligatory slide-down-a-few-rows-while-grappling, about 12 rent-a cops whisked the offenders away.

The Twins should consider heating the dollar dogs up for the customers. I understand they are a good deal and beggars can't be choosers. But please at least microwave them.

Let us not forget the douchebag fan of the night, the mid-30's commenting on obviously underage girls guy....


STATS:

COMPANY: Naj (1), Zman (1)
Food/Bev: Two Hot Dogs (1.00/ea.)
Attendance: 22,270
Seat Cost: 3.08
Parking cost: $0
Total Spent: $5.08
Season Total: $76.66 ($25.55/game)

No comments:

Post a Comment